Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Woodturning Dream!

Greetings everyone,
I thought this was too good an opportunity to pass up, so I wanted to post it here: I just found out that there are still spaces in Cindy Drozda's Workshop at Craft Supplies USA this month! You've all heard me rave about her -- she is an absolutely extraordinary teacher! She

"Inanna"
by Cindy Drozda

can coax gorgeous works even out of raw beginners, and teach any advanced turner tricks to making exciting work.

Cindy is, quite simply, the turner to learn from. I can't even begin to tell you how much her instruction has improved my skill and artistry. Anyway, it's a 5-day workshop at the end of the month, July 27-31. Check out her web site (where you can see more of her amazing artwork), and her blog, (which has links to the workshop info & sign up).

If you've ever had interest in woodturning, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn! (I can't wait to go myself -- my bags are already packed! I hope to see you there!) It's going to be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment