Saturday, September 5, 2009

Posting Day!

Greetings and salutations all!!!

I had a fantastic time demonstrating Creating Crochet Hooks at the Loveland and Denver, Colorado clubs this past week! I hope you got to come and see me, because I had a blast!

Now, for your fiber arts tools pleasure, I present FOUR brand new crochet hooks, which I've posted on eBay!

One of the most surprising pieces I've done in a while is this little beauty!




See the inset picture? Yes, it's a perfectly natural HEART! The grain lines meandered ever-so-beautifully to produce a natural "picture" of a heart.... I love when Mother Nature reveals her surprises in such charming ways! Annnnnddd... the wood is Bethlehem Olivewood, which is certified from the Holy Land. I adore the beautiful grain lines -- chocolate on cream.

Of course turning the hook is an absolute PLEASURE! Please check her out on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment